In accordance with the provisions of Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide users and visitors with the legal information relating to the Entity that owns the website located at the Internet address www.gorimora.com
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Company name: GORI MORA PUJADAS
E-mail address: email@example.com.
To browse this website as a visitor or to register and be able to access the services offered by www.gorimora.com, the following conditions of service and use of the website must be accepted:
The user and/or client accepts the present general conditions of service.
If the user and/or client do not accept these conditions, they cannot make use of this website, nor access the services offered by GORI MORA
CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The present Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the website www. goriomora.com The use of this website confers the condition of user from the moment of accessing and starting to browse it. From the moment of accessing any of its contents the user expressly accepts these general conditions.
- The user accepts the specific conditions applicable to the different services offered by the entity on the website to which he/she accesses.
- Through the website, www.gorimora.com provides Users with access to and use of diverse information and services.
- Users must be of legal age to use the services of the www.gorimora.com website. Minors under the age of 18 may only use the services of the www.gorimora.com website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In general, for the provision of services and access to information on the website, Users are not required to subscribe or register beforehand. However, GORI MORA makes the use of some of the Services offered on the Website conditional upon the prior completion of the corresponding registration or personal data collection form by the User. The aforementioned registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Particular Conditions which, where applicable, regulate it.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the website www.gorimora.com.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate any information or material that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current legislation.
Any action that may damage, render unusable, inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or services or prevent normal enjoyment of the same by other Users is expressly prohibited.
- The User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or damage the personal data, programmes or electronic documents found on the Website.
- The user undertakes not to introduce, store or disseminate any computer programme, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to the website, to any of the services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of the entity, of any other user, of the suppliers or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or preventing the normal functioning of the same.
- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the website.
- Not to use content and in particular information obtained through the website to send advertising or messages containing personal data of third parties.
- Any action that involves destroying, altering, using for use, rendering useless or damaging the data, information, programmes or electronic documents of the entity, its suppliers or third parties is prohibited.
Any action that involves the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights or secrets of third parties is prohibited, and in general the use of any content not owned by the user is expressly prohibited.
- The user is forbidden to carry out practices or acts of ‘spam’ in the use or as a consequence of the use of the Website or of the information and services for sales or other commercial purposes, to a number of people without their prior request or consent, or any other unsolicited messages or messages not previously consented to by a number of people. It is also forbidden to send chains of electronic messages that have not been requested or consented to beforehand, and to use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Website.
The entity reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the present conditions. In such cases, they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. Likewise, it reserves the right to modify, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This Legal Notice refers only to the website and contents of the entity, and does not apply to links or third party websites accessible through the website. The entity is not responsible for the content of any of the destination web pages of a link, nor for any link included in a web page reached from the entity’s web page.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website are the exclusive property of the entity, including, but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs and other elements that appear on the website. Likewise, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by intellectual and industrial property law. The entity has the exclusive rights to exploit the aforementioned intellectual property in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication. The user is prohibited from any non-consensual use, in whole or in part, of any of the contents of the website that are part of the entity’s intellectual or industrial property rights over the website and/or its contents.
The entity reserves the right to take any type of legal action against any user who carries out any action involving reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website and which constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the same.
For the purposes of these General Conditions, and for any communication that may be necessary between the entity and the User, the latter must use the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Communications from the entity to the User will be made in accordance with the personal data provided by the latter when registering on the website www.gorimora.com The User expressly accepts, for all communications related to the use of the website and/or the contracting of the services offered therein, the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the sending of these communications.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION SUBMISSION TO JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, which shall be applicable in all matters not provided for in this contract regarding interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Glasgow to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.